The last few projects i have been involved with have dealt with a lot... AND I MEAN A LOT... of Space shots. It has required quite a bit of experimentation do get what the directors have wanted, and sometimes those shots turn out cool... but wrong.
Ive been working on nothing but Stars, Planets, Nebulas, and Galaxies for about 2 months now and im achieving some fun results. One such example came about yesterday...
I needed to create a collapsing star. And instead i made a Sun. I did indeed move on later to a supernova collapse but I thought this turned out pretty well and wanted to share it with you since it wont be used and otherwise would be lost to the depths. If i get a spare moment, I will try and update this post later (or make a new one) showing my process and breakdown. It wasnt hard... just a bit of experimentation and plug-in support. ;)
I hope to be able to show you more discarded tests in the near future.
IN OTHER NEWS: Im still on project after project which doesn't always afford me the luxury of side exploits... but im still going to try and do some more "motion graphicy" stuff soon for you kids to see! because thats the fun stuff!
Professional Pixel Pusher, near-sighted visionary, and Halo enthusiast. ;D